Jassim started training since 1992. He worked in Kuwait Ports, Kuwait Airways, and PAAET. He started as freelance trainer & Consultant in 1998.
He provided his services in many countries like Kuwait, UAE, KSA, Oman, Turkey, Bangladesh, Thailand, and the USA. His training covered many management & soft skills topics like Emotional Intelligence, Personal Branding, Coaching, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, creative problem solving, and Interviewing Skills.
Jassim Holds the following Certifications
- ATD Master Trainer – ATD Jan 2016
- Consulting Skills, ATD 2016
- Targeted Selection Administrator, Development Dimensions International (DDI)
- Targeted Selection Interviewer, DDI 2006
- Certified Training Director, Langevin Learning Services
- Master Instructor on MS Office, first in Kuwait
- Advanced Bronze Communicator from Toastmasters International
- Competent Leader certificate from Toastmasters International
Jassim volunteered in many local and international educational societies like the Toastmasters international and the Association for Talent Development (ATD). He served as the president of Kuwait Toastmasters club and led them to get the highest club award from Toastmasters International, the President’s Distinguished Club. He is also served as the first president of ASTD Global network in Kuwait in 2007 & 2008.
Jassim met the leaders of training and Development in the ATD Conference 2004 & 2007. Bob Pike in the Creative Training Technique, certified him in ASTD 2004.
In 2013, Jassim started with Sultan Al-Sultan a weekly Arabic podcast “SJ. Nutshells” http://sjnutshells.libsyn.com. The podcast provides tools for employees to help them succeed at work and help managers become more effective. Employees from around the world listen to it. In 2016 the podcast got more than 100,000 downloads.