Best Club Brochure
Award Eligibility & Criteria:
– Clubs that create a Tri-fold Brochure front and back
– The brochure will be judged on: Content, creativity, and must be compliant with the brand guidelines manual.
– This is open for the Club, Area, and Division.
Deadline for submission: November 30
Why create a brochure?
A well-designed brochure is an integral part of our branding process and here are some key advantages of having a brochure for your club:
• A well-designed brochure serves as a perfect introduction to Toastmasters.
• Accurately distributed, brochures can expand your club’s visibility.
• Brochures are great marketing tools when reaching out to new or potential members
• It can provide positive press/news about your club.
• Ensure that your brochure communicates a positive message about your club – one that proves your success and will make people want to join your club.
• Include a brief introduction about Toastmasters, your club, what you do and what’s in it for them
• Make sure your contact information is on your brochure – telephone numbers, website address, email addresses, social media handles, etc.